Frasier Forward: Construction News
Frasier Forward, a $90+ million construction project, includes The Prairies, a 98 independent living apartment building, a new Arts and Education Center, an expanded Wellness Center and extensive renovations of dining venues. The completion of the entire expansion is projected for the last quarter of 2019. For more information on The Prairies, click here.
Stay informed on all of our construction news and updates.
Every attempt is made to inform you of construction news as quickly and with as much notice as possible. However, information may change once published due to weather, complications, and items beyond our control. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding when schedules or timelines shift.
- Work taking place this week at the entrance of the Health Care Center, starting Tuesday, November 13 and ending next week, will require a temporary different driving flow. This work requires that there only be one lane of access. Pinkard will have traffic control set up to help the flow of traffic.
- The 2nd Floor Dining Room remains closed for renovation. The grand stairway between the 2nd and 1st floor shall remain open during most of the remodel work.
- Elevator #3 in The Peaks Central is dedicated to construction work ONLY until the completion of the Sky Lounge renovation. The service elevator, located south of elevator #3, is available to residents during this time.
- The southwest parking lot is closed. Residents are to park in their assigned parking spots. Staff, contractors, and caregivers: Please do NOT use the two smaller west front lots.
- Sky Lounge: Stucco and stonework for the high exterior columns are in process. The millwork continues to be in process along with the acoustic ceiling. The hearing loop and carpet are to be installed later this week.
- Arts & Education Center: Masonry for the exterior walls and elevator continues until the end of November. Rough plumbing and electrical is moving forward in the lower level. Steel is scheduled for the beginning of December, and the roof installation is scheduled for early January.
- The Prairies: North wing: The remainder of this 2nd-floor deck was poured last week. The fireproofing of steel beams will start this week. Central wing – All columns are now installed and wall panel installation has begun. The east deck pour will take place Thursday, November 15. South wing – Steel beams will be delivered and installed all week.
- 2nd Floor Dining: Coordination for all trades continues, especially with the millwork and kitchen equipment supplier. The rough-in plumbing is in process. Wall framing is complete. The new quarry tile and epoxy grout floor will be installed this week.
- Marketing Suite – Framing and drywall are in process. Mechanical ductwork continues this week.
WebCam1 (view of The Prairies – the new IL Building)
WebCam2 (view of the Arts & Education Center)
Thank you for your patience during our expansion! For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Frasier Forward master plan partners: