Join Frasier in support of the Walk to End Alzheimer’s
Sign-up to participate on Team Frasier for the Walk To End Alzheimer’s. Frasier is the presenting sponsor of this fun-filled event benefiting the Alzheimer’s Association of Colorado.
August 12, ceremony @9am; walk begins @9:30am
University of CO
Regent Drive ***new location due to the wet weather*** Engineering Courtyard (technically Herbst Plaza)
While this is a FUNdraising event, you do not have to raise funds to participate. Residents, their family and friends, and Frasier staff only need to register to participate!
Click on Team Frasier to register.
Fun Activities on the Frasier campus to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association
We are hosting several fundraising events on campus leading up to the Walk benefiting the Alzheimer’s Association. So mark your calendars for the following:
- Shrine Concert & Ice Cream Social, 6/20 @ 7pm: Come to the AL courtyard and hear some great music and have some yummy ice cream.
- The Longest Day Challenge, 6/27, 9am – 4pm: Donate a little time, get some exercise, and support the Walk to End Alzheimer’s…what could be better? Sign-up to ride one of our NuSteps (a recumbent stepper exercise machine) in the IL or AL front lobby.
- “Holiday in July” Art Competition, July 24-31. Help select the artwork for the cover of the Frasier Holiday card! Anyone can “vote” (by donating) on the finalists’ artwork they like. The art with the most donations wins! Stop by the IL front desk to view the artwork and be sure to participate by voting with your dollars!
- Art Show and Chocolove Party, 7/27 @ 3pm: Join us for a Memories in the Making (MIM), an Alzheimer’s Association art program, and chocolate tasting party in the living room of Assisted Living. Enjoy lovely art, yummy chocolate, and live music!
- The Walk to End Alzheimer’s, 8/12 @9:3oam: Join Team Frasier for the walk on the campus of CU- Boulder. The opening ceremony starts at 9am, the 2.5 mile walk (or 1 mile cut off) begins at 9:30am. All residents, family and friends, and staff are encouraged to be a part of this fun event. Sign up at the IL or AL front desks or visit here.
Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, this inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future for millions.