Frasier Forward: Construction News
Frasier Forward, a $90+ million construction project, includes The Prairies, a 98 independent living apartment building, a new Arts and Education Center, an expanded Wellness Center and extensive renovations of dining venues. The completion of the entire expansion is projected for the last quarter of 2019. For more information on The Prairies, click here.
Stay informed on all of our construction news and updates.
- The 2nd Floor Dining Room is now closed for renovation.
- Elevator #3 in The Peaks Central is now dedicated to construction work ONLY until the completion of the Sky Lounge renovation. The service elevator, located south of Elevator #3, is available to residents during this time.
- The southwest parking lot remains closed. Residents are to park in their assigned parking spots. Staff, contractors, and caregivers, please do NOT use the two smaller west front lots, and please avoid parking on Ponca Place.
- Sky Lounge: Lights are expected to be installed this week with ceiling drywall installation shortly thereafter. Framing and drywall for the vertical exterior columns will take place this week. Framing for the refuge area will take place as well.
- Arts & Education Center: Final foundation walls will be poured Tuesday, September 18. The concrete slab is expected to be poured Friday, September 21, and the steel for the lower level will be erected the next week.
- The Prairies: North wing – com-slab/decking materials for the first level are complete. Inbeds, rebar, and utility penetrations will be installed this week as well as the first deck pour. Central wing – steel beam installation will be completed this week; first-floor decking will start this week; the east tower will be complete this week. South wing – the west stair tower and half the concrete grade beams and columns are complete.
- 2nd Floor Dining/Marketing Suite – coordination for all trades is taking place, especially with the millwork and kitchen equipment supplier for the 2nd Floor Dining. Plumbing in the floor and walls is taking place in both spaces. Demo in the dining area will be in full swing by the end of the week.
Check out the Hard Hat Happenings, a weekly construction newsletter here.
WebCam1 (view of The Prairies – the new IL Building)
WebCam2 (view of the Arts & Education Center)
Thank you for your patience during our expansion! For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Thank you to our Frasier Forward master plan partners: