Enjoy Rewarding Career Opportunities
Frasier is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit continuing care retirement community located on a 20-acre campus. There are 206 independent living apartments, 38 assisted living apartments (classic and memory care), and a 54-bed Health Care Center, which is Medicare and Medicaid certified. An on-site Wellness Center serves residents, employees and the greater community. Frasier employs 260+ staff augmented by a dedicated staff of community volunteers.
Great benefits for full-time employees (32 or more hours/week)
- Affordable medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary vision coverage
- Flexible spending plans
- Retirement savings plan (401K) with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid long-term and short-term disability insurance
- On-site Wellness Center (free to ALL employees)
- Employee assistance program (Free to ALL employees)
- Discount at Towne Grille
- Verizon wireless discount
How to apply:
Thank you for your interest in our organization. Apply for one of our open positions here.
Background Screening and Drug Test are conditions of employment. Frasier uses E-Verify.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY – DRUG FREE – TOBACCO/SMOKE-FREE