Promoting Independent Assisted Living*
Assisted living is specifically designed for residents who want to live independently, but may need help with such daily activities as bathing, meals and medication reminders. With 38 custom apartments (19 Classic Assisted Living and 19 Memory Care apartments), our assisted living community is known for its attentive care and close-knit family atmosphere here in Boulder, Colorado. We focus on holistic wellness, and our caring staff works with residents and their families to create a care plan tailored to the individual needs of each resident.
Choose from a variety of studio and one-bedroom private, stylish apartments with access to courtyards and gardens. Apartments can be custom furnished and decorated with personal touches, making your new home a true reflection of your personal memories and lifelong experiences.
Frasier now offers both Classic Assisted Living* and Memory Care Assisted Living*.
For information contact Assisted Living and Memory Care at 720-562-4460 or email email@example.com
*Not Medicaid certified.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
- 24-7 on-site staff and a nurse on duty daily
- Delicious dining options available all day long
- Medication reminders and medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and meals
- Emergency response system
- Optional nightly room checks
- Specialized activities and wellness programs such as
- Computer Tech
- Memories in the Making®
- Music and MemorySM
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry, and ironing
- Mail and newspaper delivery to room
- Scheduled group transportation to special events
Additional Services & Amenities
- Towne Grille and Dining Room
- Salon and spa
- Enclosed gardens and fountain
- Wellness center with heated pool
- Book and movie library
- Gift shop
- Computer center